My friend Corrine first fed me this deliciousness several years ago and now she has to bring it pretty much every time she comes over. It is so yummy and we make it so much and now other people are making it—all thanks to Corrine. God bless her.
It’s sooo easy and sooo yummy and if you make it and share it, I promise, you’ll become popular with whoever eats it.
How’s that for a promise? Three ingredients. Well, technically four if you count water. But, who counts water? Really.
Here we go…! Boil two cups of water and add it to either one large or two small packets of cherry Jello. Stir to completely dissolve. Add in one large can of cherry pie filling. Not cherries. Cherry pie filling. Stir.
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 large or 2 small packets of cherry Jello
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can of cola--your choice--Coke, Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper
- Whipped cream
- Boil the water and add it to the jello powder. Stir to completely dissolve.
- Add in one large can of cherry pie filling and stir.
- Slowly pour in on can of cola.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thickened.
- Serve with whipped cream.