All the things you want in a fluffy fall or Thanksgiving side dish are in this Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff. Marshmallows, bits of tart cranberries, and pineapple nestled in a fluffy pile of cream cheese and homemade whipped cream. I cannot tell you how much we all love it here except by confessing that when all of Thanksgiving dinner was cleaned up, all the leftovers eaten, and no trace of turkey left behind, we made one more batch of this to enjoy for the next week. And I have a feeling it might be made and eaten a bit more often than I am willing to confess.
Good thing it’s so easy!
To begin, put 1 1/2 c. (12 oz.) cranberries with about 1 cup of sugar (I use a little less) in a food processor and pulse just until chopped.
Add in 1 c. crushed and drained pineapple and pulse once or twice to combine.
In a mixer bowl, add 8 oz. softened cream cheese and mix a bit with the paddle.
Scrape the paddle off and switch to the whipping attachment. Pour in 2 cups of cold heavy cream and 1/2 c. sugar. Whip to stiff peaks, turning it up as it thickens so as not to splash it out. Keep a close watch so you don’t turn it to butter!
Gently fold the cranberries and pineapple into the whipped cream. Add in about 3 cups of mini marshmallows, cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 12 oz. cranberries
- 1 c. sugar
- 8 oz. crushed, drained pineapple
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 c. mini marshmallows
- Pulse cranberries and up to 1 c. sugar just until chopped.
- Add drained pineapple in and pulse once or twice just until combined.
- In mixer bowl, mix softened cream cheese just until mixed a bit.
- Remove mixer blade and switch to whipping attachment. Add in ½ c. sugar and the heavy cream and whip to stiff peaks.
- Fold cranberries/pineapple into whipped cream.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.