This is an easy-as-pie dinner (well, actually easier because I have never made a really easy pie) or appetizer that you will love, and so will your family.
Just four (or five if you like it spicy) ingredients and a few minutes and you’re done. Begin by browning one pound of ground sausage. Drain. Add in about 3/4 lb. of Velveeta that is cut into chunks and let it melt in the hot sausage.
Happily stuff your face.
- ¾ lb. velveeta
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 pkg. english muffins
- ½ tsp. garlic pepper (or garlic powder plus pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- Add in the processed cheese that has been cut into chunks and let it all melt together.
- Season with the garlic powder, and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Slice the English muffins and lay them open-faced onto a cookie sheet.
- Cover each half with an equal amount of the cheesy sausage mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes. To serve as an appetizer, cut into fourths.