What Tramontina says:
Tramontina’s Prima cookware line provides exceptional performance combined with the impeccable beauty, durability and quality of stainless steel. Its base is impact-bonded with three layers, consisting of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum core for conductivity, and magnetic stainless steel, which distributes heat quickly and evenly without hotspots, and makes the line perfect for induction-ready cooktops. As an added detail, its sleek, modern lines feature a flared edge for easy pouring. The premium stainless steel construction allows you to use this cookware on a cooktop, in the oven, and under a broiler.
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Flared edge simplifies pouring, while handles are ergonomically designed to ensure a comfortable and firm grip
- Compatible with induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass cooking surfaces
- 18/10 stainless steel cookware vessel and stainless steel lid is oven-safe up to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended
What Alison says:
I have had this pot for a couple years now and wonder what I ever did without it! When my whole family is coming for Sunday dinner and I need a HUGE pot o’ soup, this is what I turn to. It holds a double recipe for Cheeseburger Soup or a giant batch of Perfect Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles or whatever else I manage to dream up to feed my tribe. It’s always beautiful and shiny and I can’t seem to make marks on it or damage it in any way! LOVE this pot!