This is one of those recipes that is so good that you try it and you can never forget it. I haven’t met a person yet who doesn’t fall in love with it upon first bite. And it’s so easy that you’ll make it every time you find an excuse to whip it up.
Cherry gelatin meets the best of cherry pie and gets a special zing from the addition of Coke! As easy to make as any jello you’ve ever made, this one wins for flavor and simplicity!
It’s sooo easy and sooo yummy and if you make it and share it, I promise, you’ll become popular with whoever eats it.
How’s that for a promise? Three ingredients. Well, technically four if you count water. But, who counts water? Really, though.
Here we go…! Boil two cups of water and add it to either one large or two small packets of cherr
y Jello. Stir to completely dissolve. Add in one large can of cherry pie filling. Not cherries. Cherry pie filling. Stir.
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 large or 2 small packets of cherry Jello
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 - 12 oz. can of cola--your choice--Coke, Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper
- Whipped cream
- Boil the water and add it to the jello powder. Stir to completely dissolve.
- Add in one large can of cherry pie filling and stir.
- Slowly pour in on can of cola.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thickened.
- Serve with whipped cream.