Creamy, sweetened pumpkin swirled with Fall spices made dippable to enjoy with vanilla wafers, ginger cookies, or graham crackers — this perfect pumpkin-pie-packed-party treat made with only five ingredients makes everyone happy!
The other day, I had a daughter craving pumpkin pie in the worst way, and she was coming to my house! If I’d have had the time, you KNOW I would’ve made that girl a pie of her very own. But alas, I did not have enough pie time. So I pulled this recipe from my archives (why have I not been making this and sharing it with you?!?). I used to make it all the time for fall parties and gatherings, and somehow it left the building that is my brain these days.
Now, at what must be the perfect time, I give you Pumpkin Pie Dip because you need this in your life. Five little ingredients (plus a cute pie pumpkin to serve it in!) and you have a shareable showstopper that tastes like all the good things about Fall without even turning on your oven!
Put these ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well:
- 8 oz. room temp cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar (or you can use 1/2 c. pure maple syrup + 1/2 c. powdered sugar)
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- You can also add in 1/4 tsp. cloves or allspice if you want even more of a flavor punch
Friends, that’s all. Let this refrigerate for several hours or overnight and then serve it in a cute little, hollowed-out pie pumpkin or a pretty fall dish. Put it on a tray with vanilla wafers, cinnamon or regular grahams crackers, ginger snaps, or Bischoff cookies — you could even bake up some pie crust strips sprinkled with cinnamon sugar! Use your imagination, but I promise, folks LOVE this dip!
Have the happiest Fall, everyone! 🍁
- 8 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar (you can sub in ½ c. pure maple syrup + ½ c. powdered sugar if you'd like)
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. powdered ginger
- (Optional -- ¼ tsp. cloves or allspice)
- Cookies or graham crackers
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
Leave a Reply